Monday, July 29, 2013

Getting my foot in the door




This is the first post on Legless. It's looking a little bit bare right now but I will update the blog on a very regular basis.


I will upload detailed posts on whatever establishments I visit that day and I will grade them in terms of wheelchair friendliness.

Because I am a wheelchair user, I will be mainly focusing on that but, hopefully, my reviews will be useful for people with visual, hearing and other mobile impairments, the elderly and, well, anyone at all.

I will appreciate any tips or guidance along the way because I am absolutely winging it right now.

1 comment:

  1. Would you consider guest posts from people who are visually impaired or otherwise? They would obviously have more specific knowledge and since this site seems destined to be an index it could expand your listings to have guest writers.

    ReplyDelete