Saturday, August 24, 2013

Legless In The Country: Logues Lodge, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare



Logues Lodge
Main Street, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare
logueslodge.ie

I was only in the pub/restaurant part of Logues, not the hotel part, but the part of Logues which I did sample is a good pub to bring the kids for dinner. They have a decent selection of pub grub and there's live music here at the weekends.


What has it got? 

Seating: Most of the tables here have moveable chairs and the tables are a nice height for a wheelchair.

Doors: The doors are easy to get through but you might run into a table as soon as you get through. 

Ground: We have a nice mixture of tiles and wooden panelling going on in Logues. 

Stairs: There is one slight raise at one of the doors into Logues pub/restaurant but there is a flat entrance too. 

Bathrooms: There is a large wheelchair cubicle available in the ladies toilet and I have been informed that the same is on offer in the gents. 

Spaciousness: When I was coming in and leaving Logues, I had to ask quite a few people if they could pull in their chairs so I could get through. While there is space for a chair, you will have to use your manners here to make your way to your table/bathroom/bar.

Helpfulness of Staff: The staff are super attentive here. Ask for help and I'm sure you'll be tended to. 

Parking: There is wheelchair parking available at the Spar across the road and there is plenty of street parking available. 


Rating: 9/10

Why did it lose points? Logues lost one point because as soon as you get in the door, you meet a table and you have to get people to move. 

2 comments:

  1. This helps me so much in my decision process as to where I can bring my family next time we'll have an outdoor adventure.

    Bryce Canyon Lodge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....

    ReplyDelete