Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bad Bobs



Bad Bobs 
East Essex Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
badbobs.ie

Last time I was in Bad Bobs, I was months away from my Leaving Cert and Pussycat Dolls' 'Don't Cha' was bloody huge. For a brief period, it was Purty Kitchen where €2 Tuesdays were a big draw for the students and those who liked students. But now, Bob is back in town and he's not a bad lad.


What has it got?

Seating: There is a range of seating opportunities here. Low stools, high stools, bar seat, standard table and chair format. All of the chairs are moveable and you'll find the right fit. 

Doors: The doors are all wide enough for a wheelchair but the door of the wheelchair bathroom is a tad heavy. 

Ground: We have every floor surface in action here. Wooden, tiled, lino. 

Stairs: There are five floors in Bad Bobs and they have a lift that will bring you to each and every one. 

Bathrooms: Their wheelchair bathroom is big and, as I said, the door is a bit heavy. The lift brings you right to the bathroom too. 

Spaciousness: It can get a bit tight to move around here when it fills up but other than that, no issues with space.

Helpfulness of Staff: Before I even got in the front door, the bouncers told me where the lift was and what floor the wheelchair bathroom was on. Very helpful bunch of lads. 

Parking: There is a wheelchair parking spot on Wellington Quay (map here).


Rating: 10/10

Why did it lose points? Other than some rafty song choices, there are no complaints to be made about Mr. Bob. 

1 comment:

  1. I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....

    ReplyDelete