Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bell and Pot Café Kitchen




Bell and Pot Café Kitchen
3 Mercer Lane, Dublin 2
bellandpot.ie

I was really excited about visiting Bell and Pot. It had sandwiches GALORE, had a twee theme to it and wasn't too far from my bus stop. It had it all. Sadly, my expectations were not met in terms of access. I shall reveal ALL below.


What has it got?

Seating:  The tables all have moveable chairs but not many of the chairs have arms to help you get up. Some of the seats are quite low but they all vary in height and size.

Doors:  The front door was quite heavy to open - had to ask someone to come and push it open for me.

Ground:  Wooden floors.

Stairs: The restaurant space is flat but the ladies and gents are downstairs.

Bathrooms: The wheelchair bathroom is in the Travelodge Hotel, which is attached. You have to go through two rooms and it is there. Sadly, I could not fit my wheelchair in. And believe me, I tried every which way. My wheelchair is not big but if you're without a wheelchair, they have bars and railings a-plenty.

Spaciousness: Other than not fitting into the wheelchair bathroom, there was plenty of space in the seating areas.

Helpfulness of Staff: The staff were helpful with picking out food and with the door.

Parking: There are two wheelchair parking spots outside the Royal College of Surgeons and two more in front of Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, which are just around the block. There is plenty of other on street parking available.


Rating: 5/10

Why did it lose points? Sadly, the Bell and Pot lost points because of the wheelchair bathroom and the difficult door to open. The fact that it was a specifically designed and planned wheelchair bathroom and yet totally failed to serve its - eh - purpose was quite disappointing. The food is fine and I probably won't be returning here myself but if you wanna try it out and see if you can slither into the bathroom, by all means, be my guest. 

3 comments:

  1. The wheelchair bathroom is not wheelchair accessible? That's a bit of a joke! ffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Laura I live in united state, i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Priest Ola who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay.So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady called Helen saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A spell caster Called Priest Ola. And she also went as far to drop an email address and website address including Priest Ola telephone number and advise anyone to contact Priest Ola for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his website and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com or his website on You can also call his telephone number whatsapp +2347051758952.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO. Dr. ola also explain to me he can cure all kind of infection disease with herbal medicine {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} ALS {7} HEPATITIS {8}LOVE SPELL {9} wining of lottery number (10) get your ex back

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Laura I live in united state, i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Priest Ola who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay.So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady called Helen saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A spell caster Called Priest Ola. And she also went as far to drop an email address and website address including Priest Ola telephone number and advise anyone to contact Priest Ola for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his website and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com You can also call his telephone number whatsapp +2347051758952.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO.
    Dr. ola also explain to me he can cure all kind of infection disease with herbal medicine
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} wining of lottery number
    (10) get your ex back

    ReplyDelete