Saturday, February 1, 2014

Honest To Goodness



Honest To Goodness
12 Dame Court, Dublin 2
honesttogoodness.ie


Today I asked the internet for a good city centre lunch destination and, boy, did it deliver. Thanks to Dublin band Sleep Thieves who pointed me in the direction of Honest To Goodness. I ordered the Kick Start sandwich (crispy bacon, sausage, pudding, egg and relish) with white chili bread and it hit every spot of my mild hangover. It had enough substance so I wouldn't be craving a filthy takeaway later on. Brilliant spot for breakfast and lunch.

What has it got?

Seating: The majority of the tables have moveable chairs and there are some high stools around the bar area.

Doors: The front doors are wide and easy to open. 

Ground: The floor is concrete

Stairs: Everything you need is on the ground floor. Hurray!

Bathrooms: They have a big wheelchair bathroom that also has a mirror and proper handrails. 

Spaciousness: Even though every table was full, there was still plenty of room to get through. They layout is great here so it never feels crowded or that your chair is in the way. 

Helpfulness of Staff: Great staff and incredibly helpful. The counter at the till is even slightly lowered so you're not reaching up to pay. 

Parking: There is wheelchair parking further down Dame Court beside Ukiyo. 


Rating: 10/10


Why did it lose points? The staff acknowledged that their old location was completely inaccessible and it's great to see that they made sure their new venue would be spacious and, with that, it is totally wheelchair friendly. The food is wholesome and delicious. I can't wait to go back and sample another sambo. 

1 comment:

  1. I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....

    ReplyDelete