Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Legless in Cork: Crane Lane Theatre



Crane Lane Theatre
Phoenix Street, Cork
cranelanetheatre.ie


I have only been to Crane Lane once and that was after The National in the Marquee in the summer of 2013. It was the height of our Irish heatwave and spirits were high. The place was absolutely rammed with the post-gig crowd and it certainly rammed a way into my heart. This is probably because the DJ played 'Fill Me In' by Craig David.


What has it got?

Seating: Plenty of moveable chairs here and low tables. 

Doors: Most of the venue is open plan but all of the doors are wide and easy to open. 

Ground: Grated wooden flooring. 

Stairs: There are a couple of steps in the front entrance but the bouncers will bring any wheelchair users around to the side entrance. You also get to skip the queue this way. Win. 

Bathrooms: They have a large wheelchair bathroom near the side entrance. 

Spaciousness: Enough room for hundreds of punters to throw shapes to Craig David, that's for sure. 

Helpfulness of Staff: The bouncers were great here and showed me to the accessible entrance before the thought even crossed my mind. 

Parking: You're out drinking. Leave the car at home please. But if any Cork folk could tell me where parking is, please do. 


Rating: 9/10


Why did it lose points? Now, I have a lot of grá for this place but they don't seem to promote their access enough so a lot of people are not aware of what they have to offer, even Yelp says it's not wheelchair friendly when it is. So, Crane Lane, if you're listening, promote the JAYSUS out of your access. 

1 comment:

  1. My name is Laura I live in united state, i am here to give my testimony about a spell caster called Priest Ola who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay.So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady called Helen saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A spell caster Called Priest Ola. And she also went as far to drop an email address and website address including Priest Ola telephone number and advise anyone to contact Priest Ola for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his website and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com or his website on You can also call his telephone number whatsapp +2347051758952.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO. Dr. ola also explain to me he can cure all kind of infection disease with herbal medicine {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} ALS {7} HEPATITIS {8}LOVE SPELL {9} wining of lottery number (10) get your ex back

    ReplyDelete